Draw birds in half the time with these fun and innovative drawing aids for Procreate!
After the launch of the Character Drawing Toolkit, I had many requests for a bird-specific pack. I'm not surprised! Not only are the feathered little creatures fun to draw, they're also one of the most popular subject matters in the graphics and art licensing world.
This Procreate brushset is perfect if:
- You're new to drawing and want to improve your bird drawing skills.
- You're a seasoned artist looking to expand your licensing portfolio to include more feathered friends and need a timesaving tool to help you achieve that.
- You'd love to to create and sell your own bird graphics in your shop.
- Or you just want to have some fun drawing birds!
Pick from the many shapes, beaks, tails, and bodies as your guide, add a new layer and start drawing! It's really that easy!
With 112 Procreate brushes included, these thoughtfully created drawing aids will help kick start your drawing process. No more "blank canvas" anxiety!
I know not all illustrators and creators have Procreate which is why the brushes are available in various formats including PDF printouts if you prefer pencil and paper - details in the side bar.
Click here for the original Character Drawing Toolkit which includes drawing aids for general character drawing.
Hop over here for a growing list of fun mini tutorials!
A full list of items included and software requirements can be found in the sidebar.
Have fun and happy creating!
Character Drawing Toolkit Bird Edition – drawing aids for Procreate!
Draw birds in half the time with these fun Procreate bird character brushes!
Brushes included in this Toolkit:
- 27 x Basic shapes including heads, body, wings and necks
- 20 x Beaks
- 14 x Full body brushes
- 11 x Crests
- 24 x Markings and feathers
- 16 x Tails
Included in the zip file:
- 112 x Procreate Brushes in 6 brush sets
- Adobe Illustrator CS3 - CC files of vector shapes
- 112 x Adobe Photoshop Brushes in 6 .abr brush sets
- 112 x PNG files of each shape on transparent background
- PDF printable files
- PDF Resource Guide
- Procreate brushes: Version 4.1 or newer.
- Vector files: Adobe Illustrator CS3 or newer.
- Photoshop brushes: Adobe Photoshop required
- Raster files: PNG files can be opened with most photo editing software – please check your software for compatibility.
- PDF: Acrobat reader