Welcome. I’m Lisa Glanz, an illustrator and surface pattern designer.
I won’t bore you with too many details, but the long and short of it is:
- I live and work in Cape Town, South Africa, in a beautiful seaside village.
- I walk my dog twice a day on our local quaint beach.
- After 20 years experience in graphic design, I finally decided to follow my heart and pursue my artistic dreams.
- It’s hard to choose, but I would say I love illustrating the most out of all the things I do.
- I also love dancing.
- I’m a multi-passionate artist! One of my passions is to create quality, unique design resources for creative professionals so they can put their best work out there and save them time in the process.
- My love for surface pattern design has recently pushed me into growing my pattern portfolio, a new avenue I’m so excited about.
- I am in awe of nature and all her beautiful creatures and creations, my biggest inspiration.
If you are interested in licensing any of my current surface pattern designs or working together on a new project it would be lovely to hear from you!
If you have any questions at all about any of my design resource products, please feel free to pop me a email.