Here’s a quick round-up of stuff I think you’ll find helpful, interesting or fun!
- I finally got around to recording a new Coffee and Cake Session, yay! In this session I give tips on how to prioritize tasks when building a creative business.
- I’ve added my older videos (and some newer ones too) to my YouTube channel so you can find them all in one place.
- Or you can find all the tutorials under the Learn menu on this website.
- I recently discovered Catalina Estrada who is an incredibly talented surface pattern designer. I find her brave use of bold colour combinations so exciting. If you want to be more adventurous with colour in your work I think you’ll find her designs inspiring!
- Speaking of surface design, Shannon McNab recently conducted an industry survey to collect important data on pricing and what designers are actually earning. Here are the results.
- In case you missed it, I have a new drawing class out! Learn to draw adorable bear characters. It’s available on Skillshare or my Learn with Lisa platform.
Join me and Design Cuts at their annual online Procreate event. I’ll be teaching you how to paint a beautiful watercolour wreath in Procreate!
Date: Tuesday 23rd March / Time: 2pm UK time (time converter)
I’ll be using my AquaReal brushes in the session to show you a step-by-step process. The event includes other amazing creative sessions and it’s 100% free. If you can’t make the live event there’ll be a recording available immediately after the session.